Tuesday, March 10, 2009

(^0^)Whats wid ma Name??

they call me " dan ". they call me dantoy , Dantitoy. but whatever names they use to call me, it doesn't matter. what matters most is that they respect my name..hahaha. I dont know why my parents named me "Danica Nikki".haha.. bUt when im in our bukid ang tawag sakin ay "nikki" ,bleh..totyal!!!weew!!

D-elicately pretty
A- Abstract
N- ice and fun to be with
I- dealistc ( xur oi)
C- Cute...wahaha
A-ggressive?? dili oie..

N- eat...=D
I-maginative
K-issable lippZZZZ!!!hehehehe
K-Keeper kuno..pero btw.!! hmp
I-ndependent

4 comments:

  1. hi...

    agi lang koh..,

    ehehe...


    ingatzzzzzz..!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. melon anang imoh....
    hahaha...

    melon shake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .hai dan..God knows how much i treasure u as my best friend since d day i knew u, wala ng mas hihigit pa sa pag sasamahan natin tungo sa tagumpay..heheh.. btaw dan, thank u so much 4 ur understanding, 4 not giving up our friendship of what had happen..(secret lng 2 na2)..i hope u won't change. if u have problems I'm here 2 listen and i never stop being here 4 u..thank u so much 4 d simple happiness u gave 2 me, 4 d tym u've spent with me..lab'U..
    ur luving friend,
    haze..

    ReplyDelete